Cletrac.org

Cletrac Tractor Discussion => All Models Except HG, OC-3, OC-4 & General => Topic started by: LoggerLee on December 17, 2010, 07:30:54 AM

Title: Hello again
Post by: LoggerLee on December 17, 2010, 07:30:54 AM
Hey guys,posted here before but could not see any of my old posts,so I figured I'd re-up.
Three DDH tractors,a AC model M,and now a McCormick Deering T20.
Who knows whats next?
Title: Re: Hello again
Post by: ianoz on December 18, 2010, 02:38:43 AM
 Hi Lee , The forum had i big hiccup and all the posts from october on were lost ,plus all the photos from earlier .I guess we are all going top have to get busy and replace them . Ian .
Title: Re: Hello again
Post by: Blake Malkamaki on December 18, 2010, 03:42:33 AM
The other forum got hacked on Saturday and the server had to take it down right away. Unfortunately we lost some information, avatars and pictures. You're welcome to put more pictures up, plus I am planning on adding a feature so you can upload pictures to a place on the site (not related to the forum). That way you won't have to rely on my slow work of editing and uploading your pictures to the site. We're working on a solution to the spam as well. Please bear with me as work out the bugs and make this site better and better.
Title: Re: Hello again
Post by: Tim Ling on December 18, 2010, 02:04:24 PM
Glad to see the forum is up again. Sure missed the Cletrac forums the last week.
Title: Re: Hello again
Post by: chrisvdv on December 19, 2010, 04:59:15 PM
Thanks for the explanation Blake. I was mightily confused and I seem to have logged in under an old name.
I think the remote photo upload pages will be a great idea. I have loads of great old and new Cletrac photos and I didn't want to bother you to do it for me.
Keep up the good work...