Cletrac.org

Cletrac Tractor Discussion => All Models Except HG, OC-3, OC-4 & General => Topic started by: Bill Kycia on August 08, 2012, 01:41:51 PM

Title: clertac w in penn
Post by: Bill Kycia on August 08, 2012, 01:41:51 PM
I am interested in the W thats on ebay for about 6 months.I think its a little pricey for what you get,though the starting this time came down 50 bucks to $950  Is that a good price, or am I just cheap? Anyone selling a decent W ?  Bill  in  CT  PS  whats up  Burkhouse  hows my BD  doing?
Title: Re: clertac w in penn
Post by: Bob on August 13, 2012, 02:10:17 AM
You are just CHEAP! Well, I don't know, not having a radiator. Maybe not too, looks to be fair otherwise.

The BD is good, it will probably be going to a show here shortly. We have been monkeying around with tractors here. Took my DG to a couple shows. Pushes quite well. I will have some pictures from this past weekend as soon as my friend gets some pics developed.

Bob

PS, thought it was Bill from "If you connect it, I will cut it"
Title: Re: clertac w in penn
Post by: Bill Kycia on August 15, 2012, 12:53:10 AM
HEY  BOB, Now I'm really cheap!  ,it just relisted today for $1050 opening bid and $1250 buy it now.I'm glad to hear the BD is good,that's a good machine. I do miss it.Did you ever change the bottom end oil? Would like to see some pics of it in action.I  ordered some parts from Landis to rebuild the belt pulley assembly on my W so I can put a flat belt to it off the back of the E to see it if will start. I think this should work?   Take  care , BILL