Cletrac.org

Cletrac Tractor Discussion => All Models Except HG, OC-3, OC-4 & General => Topic started by: Matthew on August 30, 2012, 03:00:21 AM

Title: Jensales Manuals
Post by: Matthew on August 30, 2012, 03:00:21 AM
I had to open a new topic on this Jensales manual as when I tried to reply I was "Flagged as spam?" I will try again
Well, I guess I am on the other side of the ball on this one. I got Jensales manuals with my AD when I bought it and they seemed fine for helping me fix it up. I don't have them here with me but as I remember they were pretty clear and I was impressed to have manuals with it. I just ordered a manual for the injector pump on my AD from Jensales  since the repair manual didn't get into disassemble of the pump itself. I was happy to find a manual for this old pump and although there are few pic's they are clear and I would say it is a good copy. It did come with a money back guarantee if I was not satisfied.  Original manuals are nice but so far I have had luck with these nanuals