Cletrac.org

Cletrac Tractor Discussion => All Models Except HG, OC-3, OC-4 & General => Topic started by: Creekrat on April 30, 2014, 11:52:59 PM

Title: Sprocket rebuild and age old topic on here
Post by: Creekrat on April 30, 2014, 11:52:59 PM
Well it seems that the sprocket rebuild has been discussed on here a few times. But out of necessity I will bring it ups and see if any one has a little help for me.
I am going to need to rebuild a set of sprockets on a BGS dozer and was wondering if there is anyone that will point me in the right direction?
Is there someone out there that rebuilds sprockets?

I hope to start this project come this winter if I can keep the dozer crawling through the summer for a couple of projects that I am digging up....

Title: Re: Sprocket rebuild and age old topic on here
Post by: Bob on May 22, 2014, 12:38:02 AM
I have heard of cups that you could order to weld in place. Several guys around my area used pipe the right ID for the pins. Make yourself a jig for the pitch. That seems to be the most important.