Cletrac.org

Cletrac Tractor Discussion => All Models Except HG, OC-3, OC-4 & General => Topic started by: oliverchris on November 12, 2015, 06:23:02 AM

Title: Buttonhead Oil Fitting Couplers
Post by: oliverchris on November 12, 2015, 06:23:02 AM
I know this site is not for selling, but I am just trying to pass on a good deal. I hope that's OK Blake?
I purchased some large-sized button head couplers by mistake  :-[ Alemite 304300-A = Giant Pull-On 1/8" NPTF(f)

I'm willing to let them go for my cost, if anyone is interested? My cost was $20. I see best online price is $45-$50 :o
http://www.amazon.com/Alemite-304300-A-Coupler-Standard-Fittings/dp/B009K50A2O (http://www.amazon.com/Alemite-304300-A-Coupler-Standard-Fittings/dp/B009K50A2O)

I have 9 or 10, I think.

I am happy for the money to go to Blake to help maintain this site.
Title: Re: Buttonhead Oil Fitting Couplers
Post by: Subgates on February 10, 2016, 10:50:26 PM
OliverChris

This post is a couple months old, do you still have any of your button head fittings? :-)

I need some.

Michael
The Chocked Full of Nuts OC3  :(
Title: Re: Buttonhead Oil Fitting Couplers
Post by: Subgates on February 13, 2016, 04:01:23 PM
OliverChris

Thanks for the reply.
Title: Re: Buttonhead Oil Fitting Couplers
Post by: oliverchris on February 13, 2016, 08:35:51 PM
You're welcome. I'll get them sent off Tuesday.