Cletrac.org

Cletrac Tractor Discussion => HG, OC-3, OC-4 & General => Topic started by: Tom in NH on May 21, 2004, 04:12:32 AM

Title: looking for splined yoke.....
Post by: Tom in NH on May 21, 2004, 04:12:32 AM
Hi all,
I am looking for a 6 spline type yoke (need 2) for the Blood Brothers type driveshaft on my Oliver HG / OC-3. The yoke ID measures closer to 1 3/16....but I am assuming 1 1/8 is the more common size??? It takes #870 Precision universal joints. I was wondering if someone knows of a source, other than Zimmerman (too expensive). I would like it to be slightly longer than the originals (because I want to catch the not so worn areas of the gearbox mainshaft and the shaft exiting from the bellhousing - to take up some of the slop). This is the last step before the fenders go back on to see some action.....(been out of commission for the last 3 years).