Cletrac.org

Cletrac Tractor Discussion => Subjects Related To All Models => Topic started by: dozerman84 on May 26, 2004, 01:16:09 AM

Title: Advise on what model i should look for???
Post by: dozerman84 on May 26, 2004, 01:16:09 AM
[size=25]Text[/size]Text Green Hey everyone I am going to be looking to purchase a Cletrac or Oliver dozer this fall or winter time. I am wonderin what i should get. I am lookin for something that I can skid some medium size logs with and do some small scale clearing and grade roads down with. I was thinking about a BD size dozer but im not sure. What do u guys recommend?? I have a friend who has a DDHS but undercarriage parts are hard to come by. Im lookin for something that parts are still readily available. I need your input to make some decisions buy this fall. Thanks for your help.
Dozerman84