Cletrac.org

Cletrac Tractor Discussion => HG, OC-3, OC-4 & General => Topic started by: nostep on July 21, 2004, 11:57:46 PM

Title: Price of OC-3
Post by: nostep on July 21, 2004, 11:57:46 PM
How much would I expect to pick up a OC-3 in decent shape? I'm new to checking out CleTracs.
Title: price
Post by: oldcoal on July 22, 2004, 12:07:56 AM
I payed $1000 for the one I have and it needs a lot of TLC. hope this helps
Title:
Post by: mtncrawler on July 22, 2004, 10:45:38 PM
Seen a few nice advertised in the 4500 dollar range. Probably depends on how much of the restoration you want done for ya. Alot of this type of work / repair can be pretty hard and time consuming.
Title:
Post by: thecatskinner on July 23, 2004, 02:18:17 AM
Watch them on ebay for awhile.  The prices are some what regional.  West coast is much lower than the NE.

Do a search for:

"cletrac"
"oliver crawler"

That will catch most of them.

FWIW the one in the picture I bought on ebay;)