Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Jimmy

#1
Located in north Ca Redding    I have posted it on the for sale on this site.  My phone # e-mailed to at your request.  Thanks
#2
is any one looking buy this or do i go for scrap                     /
#3
Thank you for your info.  Still need to the value.
#4
I would like mfg. date.  Does the H inthe moled # refer to the PTO?  It has a Heil Co. blade was it factory installed?  I will get blade modle # and serial # posted soon.  Motor turns over and every thing looks complet.  UP-Date..   The Heil Co. blade has no numbers but a plate says ROAD MACHINERY mfg. Heil co.  Engine ser. # plate located right side by generator DOOC    4X4  Z    Ab460026  below this is 030 two times and 30 on top right above the 4s.Starter mfg. LEECE NEVILL ser.584 type 1800N.  Sound right?  Photos e-mailed.  Many thanks for the help & info. from the people and this site.