Thank you
The P-38 weighs 53 pounds, I modified the motors and speed controllers. It pulls that model effortless.
Anyhow my drawing program put many different file formats out - one of them is a .dfx. I can create 2 and 3D files, as I mentioned before I will post here the progress on that project. It will just take some time. Here in the shop I have plenty heavy machinery and a plasma table, this makes it possible to build that Cletrac out of metal. Target weight is 50lbs
The P-38 weighs 53 pounds, I modified the motors and speed controllers. It pulls that model effortless.
Anyhow my drawing program put many different file formats out - one of them is a .dfx. I can create 2 and 3D files, as I mentioned before I will post here the progress on that project. It will just take some time. Here in the shop I have plenty heavy machinery and a plasma table, this makes it possible to build that Cletrac out of metal. Target weight is 50lbs
