Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Greg Dills

#1
The owner, a senior with somewhat poor memory, told me that he thought it was a Mercedes engine because it sounded just like his brother's car when it was running.  Where did Hercules put identification on their engines?  I'll look for ID when I visit the tractor next week.  Where can I obtain a service manual once I find out the model?  Thanks, Greg.
#2
I just heard of a 1939 diesel Cletrac tractor in the neighborhood.  Does anyone know anything about one of these units?  Until today I thought Cletrac only made gas powered crawlers.  It has a Mercedes engine in it  and I'm hoping to see it in the next couple of weeks.  Any information would be appreciated, Greg