cleveland tractor company

Started by Tom, October 04, 2007, 11:53:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Tom

As I understand it the Cletrac was after the Cleveland Tractor company
I have a Name plate with the # 6769 and this is on a Cleveland Tractor Company name plate This tractor has a steering wheel and 3 wheels running on each side under tracks. What is it? And when was irt made? Any help would be greatly appreciated
Thanks T

mikegt4

#1
Check the photo album and spec pages, they should help you identify your machine. It's definitely an oldie!

http://www.cletrac.org/

Tom

#2
Thanks I went through the whole photo section & specs page as well Nothing comes close. I just can't get past the blaring plate that says" cleveland tractor company"  the 3 wheels with the noticably missing idler  inbetween makes me think this is 1915 -1922  ???? When the company was in flux