OC-12 Grousers

Started by Doug424, October 08, 2007, 02:01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Doug424

Does anyone know of a source of replacement grousers for an OC -12? I was thinking that some other grouser might work, or be close enough to make work as I know none are available for an OC 12 anymore. Does anyone have any experience ????
HG's (several) OC-3's, (many), OC-4, OC-46,
OC-96, OC-12, OC-126, Cletrac AD2
Cletrac DD, Cletrag AG-6
Many other Crawlers, Tons of junk

Albert Duroe

#1
I think I have a set of 12 tracks,  Email me and I will look tomorrow.  Spark

Doug424

#2
My chains are in great condition, all I need are grousers. Mine has rubber block grousers I want to replace with steel.
HG's (several) OC-3's, (many), OC-4, OC-46,
OC-96, OC-12, OC-126, Cletrac AD2
Cletrac DD, Cletrag AG-6
Many other Crawlers, Tons of junk