DDH Starter

Started by JimInOz, January 16, 2007, 09:42:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JimInOz

Hi...been a long while since I visited this site.
Can someone tell me if a starter motor from a DDH will fit an AD .....I have no knowledge about either unit,but I have a DDH starter motor here which I'm about to sell,& an AD owner is asking about it. :?:
Also have a chance to buy the AD,but I wonder about parts availability,especially here in Australia.
Any help appreciated.
Jim

Carl Besola

#1
I wouldn't think so, because a D is a much larger trator than an A, and would therefore have a much larger engine, thus a much larger starter. :?
We can dig it!

mike montgomery

#2
my ad starter is a leece neeville type 1300m, see if the dd is the same. hope that will help.    mike

JimInOz

#3
Thanks guys.
Turns out that I have a LN 1300M 12Volt unit,with DDH written on it in paint.So I assume it will suit an AD?    :?:

I'm enjoying looking at this board...very good info here.
Regards..Jim

Bob

#4
I have an AD, BD, and a DD starter and they get progressivly bigger. You may be able to take the two and combine them to make one fit but I'm not sure. I will look and do some checking to be sure.

Bob
Certified Cletrac-tard

walter hudson

#5
The parts book gives the following #s AD:leece-neville #1250m or#1300m,
DD:leece neville#1336-m or delco#1109323
Walter