Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - ringleboy

#1
thanks guys. ordered today from napa. will be here in a week.
#2
thanks . will try.
#3
HEY GUYS. GOT THE SPOCKET OFF AND NEW BEARING INSTALLED. NOW I NEED THE PART NUMBER FOR LARGE OIL SEAL . MINE IS SO WORE OUT CANT READ ANYTHING BUT NATIONAL ON IT AND THAT VERY HARD TO MAKE OUT. I MEASURED IT IT SEEMS TO BE 6.5 O.D. NOT SURE ON THE I.D. BUT LOOKS LIKE 5.937. IF ANYONE KNOWS MEASUREMENTS OR HAS PART NUMBER OR EVEN WHERE I CAN ORDER THE SEAL IT WOULD BE AWESOME. THANKS.
#4
HG, OC-3, OC-4 & General / Re: OC-3 SPROCKET
April 18, 2010, 11:31:56 PM
there is a grove worn into the mounting hub.i have beat on it till i was blue int the face. no luck. thinking of selling the tractor. its an oc3-42  serial # 11wh-248. it has 12 inch tracks on it. wish i knew more about it and what it might sell for. thanks
#5
HG, OC-3, OC-4 & General / Re: OC-3 SPROCKET
March 24, 2010, 09:19:19 PM
yes i did remove the them. the sprocket moves but doesnt come off. i think the inner bearings is holding it on.  thats all thats holding the sprocket on rite? thanks.
#6
HG, OC-3, OC-4 & General / OC-3 SPROCKET
March 24, 2010, 01:37:06 AM
HEY I HAVE A 1952 OC-3  CRAWLER AND THA RITE SIDE BEARINGS ARE GONE CAUSING THE SPROCKET TO JAM UP AND LOCK THE TRACK. I TOOK ALL THE BOLTS OUT AND I STIL CANT GET THE SPROKET OFF. AND IDEAS? BY MANUAL DONT SHOW HOW TO REMOVE. SHOWS WITHOUT SPROCKET. NOW I AM DEAD . HAVE TREES TOO CUT AND NO TRACTOR. LOL ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT THANK YOU.