Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - 1949FordF1

#1
HG, OC-3, OC-4 & General / Re: OC3 Mag question
March 27, 2014, 12:46:50 AM
Thanks I did get it. I actually got it to fire late last night. It is in the mag. i had to move the plug wires clockwise one position to get it to run. I set it with a light and have the marks right on now. Thanks again
Chris
#2
HG, OC-3, OC-4 & General / OC3 Mag question
March 25, 2014, 12:30:53 AM
   I am new to the site and looking for information. I just bought an OC3 that is not running. They bought a rebuilt mag last year and could not get it to run again so the price was right.  I got it home last night. If I am correct the firing order is 1 2 4 3 with the rotor turning clockwise. So the top right wire is 1 lower right is 2 lower left is 4 and the upper left is 3 . I found the marks on the clutch and flywheel.  My question is about the rotor to the gear. I am missing the page from my manual. Any help would be greatly appreciated