OC-4 Fuel Pump & Radiator

Started by stan11367, July 24, 2006, 03:40:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

stan11367

Hi All, I am helping my Uncle with his '59 Oliver OC-46 3G. (Enging Tag Reg-1 3cyl D281 / 2261010E)

Where can I find a new fuel pump for it and a radiator too??

Blake Malkamaki

#1
There is a guy who occasionally runs ads in the classifieds on this site who has a bunch of OC-4 stuff for sale. He's from somewhere near Canfield, Ohio. I suggested he run a display ad so he can sell the stuff, but he just keeps running classified ads.

Blake
My gramps Howard van Driest was Experimental Engineer at Cletrac and Oliver Corporation. After the plant closed, he and my uncle started an excavating business, initially using Cletrac and Oliver Crawler tractors. Please help Support This Site and give your business exposure by buying a business card sized ad.

stan11367

#2
Thanks for all the help... :?

Blake Malkamaki

#3
Quote from: "stan11367"a field mouse moved into the water jacket.... I was picking out leaves and acorns for almost an hour... LOL  :?

Yea, those things get into everything. I run about 68 gas wells and the separator tank cupboards are full of mice. If I could figure out how to make money with mice, I would be rich!

I have found a lot of snakes in them too; they're after the mice.

Blake
My gramps Howard van Driest was Experimental Engineer at Cletrac and Oliver Corporation. After the plant closed, he and my uncle started an excavating business, initially using Cletrac and Oliver Crawler tractors. Please help Support This Site and give your business exposure by buying a business card sized ad.