Freeze out Plug

Started by stan11367, June 16, 2006, 03:53:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

stan11367

Hi All, I am helping my Uncle with his '59 Oliver OC-46 3G. (Enging Tag Reg-1 3cyl D281 / 2261010E). The Freeze out plug is non existing.

Where can I get a new freeze out plug? What Size?

Thanks

Blake Malkamaki

#1
I've always bought freeze plugs at NAPA. Can you measure the hole with calipers?

Blake
My gramps Howard van Driest was Experimental Engineer at Cletrac and Oliver Corporation. After the plant closed, he and my uncle started an excavating business, initially using Cletrac and Oliver Crawler tractors. Please help Support This Site and give your business exposure by buying a business card sized ad.

stan11367

#2
Thanks.. I measured it at 1 1/2" but the 1 1/2" freeze out plug does not want to go in..

walter hudson

#3
clean the holes with sand paper and check your measurement again .I looked in the parts book and could not find a freeze plug size .