Anyone recognize this blade - HG-68

Started by 7mmrum, December 21, 2006, 10:50:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

7mmrum

I'm going to go and look at this cletrac over the weekend and was curious if any of you recognize the blade on this 1941 HG-68 model? From speaking with the owner it has a 3 hydraulic cylinders, 2 for left/right, and one for upward and downward motion. To me it looks home made, until he told me that the upward/downward cylinder is used by a toe/heel foot pedal. That would require quite of bit of work via home ingenuity.

I know the anderson blade has 2 cylinders for up/down and 1 for tilt up or down

I know the picture is bad, it is the only one I have via the ad for the tractor. I'll be getting a few more over the weekend. In any regards if anyone has any thoughts figuring out if this is OE blade or something that was put together with parts and pieces.

http://www.hartparroliver.org/phpBB2/vi ... php?t=1623

Thanks,

walter hudson

#1
That is probably a home made blade . The Anderson blade for the early models only had one cylinder and I believe they only came on 42 gauge models. The only factory built blade I have ever seen on a 68 gauge was a light blade for moving snow .