Finaly a winch

Started by erik, May 18, 2004, 08:38:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

erik

I finaly found a winch for my OC3. It's a swedish made Mora Record winch which was an original equipement for the OC3 sold in Sweden. I did not get the fixture that goes with it but it should not be that hard to weld a new one up from scratch. You can se a picture of an OC3 with a similar winch under the photo album section on cletrac.org under "Johansson, Hans". This winch has 30 meter of 0,8cm wire and the pullforce? is 1000kgf. (Carco SG, 2800/1700kgf.) Wirespeed is 30m/min.
The Carco SG winch is both heavier and stronger.
Here it is!

Crawler Boy

#1
Erik!

If you like i can take some photos on  my Record winch and how its mounted??

erik

#2
Thanks Crawler boy that would be great. I'll also try to get the fixture from the seller but it's a lot of job getting it loose because the fendera are welded on to it.
Here it is!