looking for splined yoke...

Started by Tom in NH, May 21, 2004, 04:17:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Tom in NH

Hi all,
I am looking for a 6 spline type yoke (need 2) for the Blood Brothers type driveshaft on my Oliver HG / OC-3 (see attached picture). The yoke ID measures closer to 1 3/16....but I am assuming 1 1/8 is the more common size??? It takes #870 Precision universal joints. I was wondering if someone knows of a source, other than Zimmerman (too expensive). I would like it to be slightly longer than the originals (because I want to catch the not so worn areas of the gearbox mainshaft and the shaft exiting from the bellhousing - to take up some of the slop). This is the last step before the fenders go back on to see some action.....(been out of commission for the last 3 years).