Carco C-12 winch info needed

Started by Doug424, August 06, 2012, 06:18:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Doug424

I just picked up a Carco C-12 and would like to find some info on it. I believe it was previously on an OC-4. I need to know where the anchors were mounted. I have two long bolts and a crossbar that looks like it monted somewhere across the frame on top of the transmission, but I can't see exactly where it goes. I would assume a similar setup would be on the bottom, but it's missing. If anyone could point me where I might find an installation manual it that would probably answer this. Or, does anyone out there have a C12 winch mounted and could post some pictures? Thanks
HG's (several) OC-3's, (many), OC-4, OC-46,
OC-96, OC-12, OC-126, Cletrac AD2
Cletrac DD, Cletrag AG-6
Many other Crawlers, Tons of junk