Parts OC-3 or HG needed

Started by jyeames, March 09, 2004, 01:20:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jyeames

Need a parts crawler/dozer with a good main frame or drawings of the original I can fabricate from.  Northeast preferred.  Let me know what you have.  Thanks.  Jim Y

email - mailto:j.yeames@comcat.net">j.yeames@comcat.net

wolcott@dmcom.net

#1
I'm in the process of duplicating the frame on my rebuild. Might not turn out to be exactly stock, but might be able to help you. We are using the original frame rails from an HG42. You can have them when we're done. Can't say when that will be, as my fabricator is undependable.  :-)

I'm located in Oneonta, NY.  Where are you?

Tom in NH

#2
I am in Derry,NH. It woul be easier if you bring a camera, too. I have a OC-3 / HG circa 1946 or 1947.
Tom