OK, here are the strange Cletrac photos

Started by Mike Anderson, November 12, 2005, 05:17:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Mike Anderson

Well the discussion on the previous thread was just getting too confusing, so I'm starting over!  The old thread was originally posted a few years ago and I think the forum format changed and the photos no longer show up.

The photos of the "Strange Cletrac" are now on this link:  

http://groups.msn.com/MikesOldStuff

I'll try and get one to show up here, too.........here goes...........

Ok, let's see what happens now!

Mike

Mike Anderson

#1
Drat, that didn't work.........one more time:  [http://groups.msn.com/MikesOldStuff/strangecletrac.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=39][/url]


Blake Malkamaki

#2
I think the problem is the image url has "secure" in it. They must have it blocked so third party (us) can't link to the image. If someone can download the picture and put it somewhere else to link to, that should work.

Blake
My gramps Howard van Driest was Experimental Engineer at Cletrac and Oliver Corporation. After the plant closed, he and my uncle started an excavating business, initially using Cletrac and Oliver Crawler tractors. Please help Support This Site and give your business exposure by buying a business card sized ad.

Crawler Boy

#3
I could look at the picture on the link. Any idea what it was used for?

andy b.

#4
NOW i see it.
THANKS Mike!!!

that is one crazy set-up.  i wonder if it feels like a more modern hydrostatic trans when you drive it.

andy b.