Got my OC4 home today

Started by tcastel, December 09, 2006, 10:33:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

tcastel

Today is the day I've been waiting for for about 30 years. My father bought this OC4 30 years ago and I has been telling me ever since that he'd give it to me when he didn't need it any more. Well Dad's 85 now and has decided he shouldn't be trying to climb onto it anymore. This machine came from an auction for a city nearby that used it for plowing sidewalks. It has a full cab which, from pictures I've seen, I believe is original. The machine is complete except for the center section of the grill and except for some engine parts that we've replaced over the years I believe everthing else is original. I plan to try to bring it as close to original as possible. I think it's a 1959 but am listing the details for the experts to helpp me out on. I would appreciate any suggestions. advice or ideas.
Model # OC4-3G-31
Serial # 2WR-388

Engine info
Engine # 3750725
Size 3 1/2 X 4 1/2
Model GO-130

All info from the original tags. I feel like a 16 year old with his first car. Thanks in advice for any info you might be able to share.